Practica El Beso was created in late 2011 after Isabella returned from spending the majority of a sabbatical year in Buenos Aires dancing, listening and studying Tango.
Inspiration is the key at Practica El Beso.
The concept of growth, inspiration and sharing led to the roots of Practica El Beso.
A place where people can get help to create a more beautiful, elegant, passionate and profound Tango dance based on personal experiences.
Working one-to-one, or in special workshops, meeting the needs of beginner to experienced Tango dancers.
We want to help YOU breathe new life into your dance so that you enjoy yourself more with your dance partner.
Practica El Beso provides:
- Private classes based on what YOU need.
- Private coaching sessions to men to help them better understand how the lady feels within that embrace.
- Providing imput and suggestions to make your dance more pleasureable for both you and your partner.
- Special Ladies’ Technique Group Workshops.
- Unique Workshops based on real experiences of dancing in the Milongas of Buenos Aires.
- Group Introductory classes.
- Musicality Workshops.
- Special Events with International Tango Instructors.
- DJ’ing services.